SAVE THE DATE!
Society of Wetland Scientists’ South Central Chapter
2019 Fall Meeting October 23-25, 2019 Galveston, Texas
- Venue: Texas A & M University, Galveston, Texas
- Meeting Dates: October 23-25, 2019
- Tentative Living Shoreline Field Trip
Important Dates & Deadlines:
- Call For Abstracts Starts: August 1, 2019
- Registration Starts: August 28, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: September 11, 2019
- Abstract Acceptance Notice: September 25, 2019
- Early Bird & Presenter Registration Deadline: October 1, 2019
- On-Line Registration Closed: October 16, 2019
Lodging Reservations: Tremont House, 2300 Ship's Mechanic Row, Galveston, Texas 77550
Checking in: Tuesday, October 22nd Checking out: Friday, October 25th.
Block of rooms reserved at the special rate of $129 + tax/night (just mention to the reservation desk the Society of Wetland Scientists' South Central Chapter Meeting). Special rate will be honored based on availability after the block has been filled.
SWS is pleased to provide a monthly webinar series on wetland science topics of interest. Webinar registration is complimentary to all SWS members. Check out the Upcoming Webinars page to learn more! In addition, all webinars are recorded and archived for complimentary viewing by members on our Past Webinars page.