3rd European Congress on Vaccines and Immunology
Greetings from Vaccines Congress 2020!!
The aim of the Vaccines & Immunization 2020 is to promote quality research and real-world impact in an atmosphere of true international cooperation between scientists and engineers by bringing together again the world-class researchers, International Communities and Industrial heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations in the fields of Vaccines.
- National Institute of Cancer Research & Hospital (NICRH) - Bangladesh
- Moldavian Biosafety and Biosecurity Association (MDBBA) - Republic of Moldova
- Dept. of Pediatrics, Tashkent Medical Academy - Uzbekistan
Benefits of Vaccines Congress 2020:
- Abstracts will be published in the respective Journals.
- Each abstract will receive a DOI provided by Cross Ref.
- Notable privileges on group registrations.
- Possibility to organize Workshop/Symposia.
Key Topics Discussed:
- • Vaccines and Vaccination
- • Immunology and Its Allied Fields
- • Pathology and Its Allied Fields
- • Microbiology and Its Allied Fields
- • Oncology or Cancer research & treatments
- • Internal Medicine
- • Infectious Diseases
- • Virology and Toxicology
- • Emergency Medicine
- • Veterinary Medicine and Its Allied Fields
- • Paediatrics
- • Allergy & Asthma
- • HIV/AIDS
- • Inflammation and Engineering Therapeutics
- • Stem Cell Immunotherapy
- • Public Health
- • Nano-Vaccine Technology
- • Bio-Informatics
We appreciate your time and look forward towards your positive response at the earliest
Alex Jones | Program Manager
Vaccines Congress 2020
40 Bloomsbury Way, Lower Ground Floor
London, United Kingdom
07-15-2020 9:00 am