Please join the Central Chapter's LinkedIn Groupfor the latest news and discussions
The Central Chapter serves professionals, academics, and students interested in wetlands in Missouri and Kansas.
For information regarding how our Chapter is run, please read the Central Chapter Bylaws.
- Operate solely and exclusively as a charitable and educational organization to foster conservation and understanding of wetlands.
- Provide an independent forum for interchange of ideas and data developed within wetland science in the Central Region.
- Develop and promote wetland science as a distinct discipline within the region.
- Promote and evaluate the education, scientific, and technological development and advancement of all branches of wetland science and practice within the region.
- Further the knowledge of wetland resources and encourage wetland protection, restoration, and stewardship within the region.